Terms & Conditions
In using the service of AutoFirm you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below :-
All products/services and information displayed on AutoFirm constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. AutoFirm reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of AutoFirm prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
AutoFirm reserves the right to terminate your account and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if AutoFirm discovers that you are under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose account has been suspended or terminated by AutoFirm for any reason whatsoever. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement.
Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of AutoFirm you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
While AutoFirm strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, AutoFirm shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mispriced, AutoFirm may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and AutoFirm will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that AutoFirm accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to AutoFirm’s dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your Debit/Credit card account.
CREDIT CARD DETAILS
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on AutoFirm will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details when making a payment on AutoFirm. Your credit card information never reaches AutoFirm, we just get a pass, hold or fail message from our payment gateways. The said information will not be utilized and shared by our payment gateways or AutoFirm with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. AutoFirm will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
FRAUDULENT /DECLINED TRANSACTIONS
AutoFirm reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges, and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. AutoFirm reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
YOU AGREE AND CONFIRM:
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by AutoFirm for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by AutoFirm, its affiliates and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. AutoFirm reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point in time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), AutoFirm has the right in its sole discretion to reject the account and restrict you from using the Services of AutoFirm and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and accurate in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- You have specifically authorized AutoFirm or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and/or the Transaction Price electronically or through Cash on Delivery to and from other Users in respect of transactions through Payment Facility.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by AutoFirm is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection, and remittance facility for the Transactions on the AutoFirm Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, AutoFirm is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
- Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- For COD (cash on delivery) orders, please advise by email the Bank name, Branch, City, Account number and Bank IFSC code for us to initiate the credit.
It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
YOU MAY NOT USE THE SITE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Without limiting other remedies, we may, in our sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate our services and user accounts, prohibit access to our sites, services, applications, and tools, and their content, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users from using our sites, services, applications, or tools, if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a period of months, or to modify or discontinue AutoFirm sites, services,
MODIFICATION OF TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
AutoFirm may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on AutoFirm. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on AutoFirm. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This User Agreement shall be construed in accord with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by AutoFirm and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Delhi, India. The High Court of Judicature at Delhi alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, AutoFirm and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AutoFirm , its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to AutoFirm or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or AutoFirm. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. AutoFirm may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, Such termination will be without any liability to AutoFirm. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or AutoFirm, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise. AutoFirm’s right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Site or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
The Site is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an “As Is” condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site.
The Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while AutoFirm tries to ensure that material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. AutoFirm will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, AutoFirm or its suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or this User Agreement. Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of AutoFirm to you for all liabilities arising out of this User Agreement be it in tort or contract is limited to the value of the product ordered by you. AutoFirm, its associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, current and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, AutoFirm assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. AutoFirm will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from AutoFirm on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and AutoFirm with respect to the Zobelllo sites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and AutoFirm with respect to the AutoFirm sites/services. AutoFirm ‘s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. For any further clarification of our Terms and Conditions, please write to us at email@example.com